We were immediately impressed with SOHO Notes the first time we tried it. Not only does the personal organizer sport an attractive interface, but it is also loaded with a staggering amount of features.
To store your notes, you can create smart folders or use the preexisting ones, like iPod, Receipts or Serial Numbers. You can set a note as private and add a password and apply different colored labels to keep your notes organized.
Even when SOHO Notes is closed you can access it from the side tab on the right of your desktop, DockNote, and open a specific folder anytime.
The program doesn't limit itself to saving text notes though. You can painlessly add video, photos, audio files or PDFs.
Digging deeper into the program preferences, we found that you can post your notes to any online blogging service, add keywords or sync your notes to a Palm or other handheld.
- Fixed problem where saving a note would sometimes scroll it to the top
- Fixed problem deleting notes from alarm window
- Fixed problem where DockNote auto-hide wouldn't always work
- Fixed problem where DockNote didn't respect "Include in DockNote and service menus" setting
- Improved speed of saving notes with lots of embedded tasks